- 1-6 color printing & 1/1 perfecting, for large run text sheets on coated and uncoated papers, at prices rivaling web printing.
- Inline Aqueous coating, with appliqué of strike-through gloss and dull effect, and soft-touch coating for a muted wet feel.
- Capable of running substrates ranging from lightweight offset to .040 board for product boxes. We print on porous and non-porous surfaces like vinyl and synthetic sheets.
- Tab inserter for use on press to accurately count in predetermined lifts (example: 100s for padding or wrapping) posters.
- Digital Press-Indigo 5600 – Colors: CMYK + 1 PMS + White 13×19 sheet size (12.48 x 17.7 image area) Stock : 3pt to 16pt thickness
- Guillotine cutters with Auto skid loader.
- Folding for up to 32 page signatures.
- 9 panel accordion folding.
- 6 pocket stitcher with 2 cover feeder decks — ideal for envelope or a odd size center spread signature.
- In-line double and blank detector to ensure no books have missing pages or double pages
- In-line scoring, folding, and fugitive glue closure for self mailers in one pass with no need to tab — ideal for hidden message.
- Pocket folder gluing of standard pockets and higher-capacity pockets when more space is required.
- Liner Tape applicators – apply peel-and-stick tape to the back of pads for mounting to displays.
Box Pocket Folders
- Pocket folder gluing for Standard and Box (gusset) pockets.
- 3/16” – 1/2” capacity, ideal for stuffing 12 sheets or more.
- Formed inline when gluing, no more time-consuming & expensive hand gluing — finished flat/open, ready to stuff.
Bobst Die Cutting
- Bobst is the leader in die cutting equipment.
- We use the same sheet size(s) we take from our presses, with stripping tool for clean ready to finish pieces.
- Dies made in house for quick turn and quality assurance.
- This classic technique is making a comeback.
- Tape binding provides a very secure, decorative and inexpensive way to finish a note pad — for a more formal look.